Friday, June 13, 2008

in trouble

i ask you, what 28 year old gets in trouble by their mom? me. are you serious? every time i talk to her...which happens to be every day, she is on my case about posting a new blog, specifically one with aquarium pictures, specifically ones with sophie in them. she doesn't care about me, or my friends, just sophie. so i thought in honor of my mom, i would write a rather lengthy post with hardly any pictures and none containing sophie...this is me standing my ground against my mom whom still gets me in trouble. notice that i live across the waterway from her so i really can't get in that much trouble for being cheeky to her!

so last week (i think), and the story starts something like this...

there were three beautiful women. three beautiful, smart and lovely women who were all friends. one day the three beautiful, smart, lovely women decided that they would take their four rather fun and somewhat crazy kids on and adventure to look at some fish. these four fun and somewhat crazy kids were very excited about their adventure and practiced the word aquarium on the nice drive there...well one of them did.

these are our kids...minus one. poor halle just wasn't sure she wanted to be there
megs and halle. then me and sophie tuna time with martywhat can i say...tuna time with cor and rach
not too sure about this kid mom...
well maybe he's not that bad.thought she was in trouble
ohh, look at thatoutside watching the beluga show, rach and maxbeluga time
hanging downstairs with the belugas (sophie and halle) the girls checking out the dolphins under waterall in all i would say the story ends something like this...

there were three beautiful women who made it. three beauitful, smart and lovely women who were all friends, and at the end of the day still were.


heres to the next adventure.