Wednesday, October 31, 2007

i wonder

sometimes i wonder...if i was not married to scott, would i have anything to write about?

this is scott on the weekend...
this morning i was asked by scott...who was standing behind me...did i want to know what he was going to be for halloween. he then handed me his grade twelve student card (who has those anymore), regardless, for the man of many costumes, he has decided to be scott from grade twelve this year for halloween. oh dear.

this is scott this morning...

i feel like i am back at camp qwanoes...almost got myself some bangs, a striped shirt and a tight pony tail.

8 comments:

rachel joy said...

you're the luckiest girl EVER! What a hottie!

Chels said...

That's THE best!

...you're just lucky he didn't choose to be grade 7 Scott

Niki said...

Hee, hee! I am laughing! That is great!

C'mon Corinna! I wanna see your transformation too!

Joan said...

Ah Scottie, such a cutie! I so miss his costumes and especially his sparkling delight when he models them for us!
He is so blessed to have you Corinna! I love how you support each side of his personality and character.

kelly ens said...

oh my gosh HILARIOUS!!!
i do think he's not as um...THIN as he was in grade 12 though :)

Niki said...

I can't even tell you how hard Andy laughed when I showed him this post!!!!

Russ and Carmen said...

Oh my goodness, that does NOT look like Scott to me. I've only ever known him with longish, disheveled hair. crazy.

ken said...

Holy Crap!