Tuesday, October 9, 2007

21 pictures

happy thanksgiving.
happy birthday to nana and uncle thayne.
happy "harvest" time (thats for my dad).

lots of pictures for you auntie joan!

hello, (this is sophie talking)...i wanted to share some pictures of fall time and thanksgiving. first off, my mom makes me sit in this wagon cause she thinks i look cute, and for the most part i like it to, but common mom, stop taking my picture all the time.

next, some good times in the bath tub with my fun friend charlee, there were so many toys..but we both wanted the star

a walk in the leaves with mom and dad (in my carriage outfit from nana)

and finally, some pictures of the pumpkin patch that mom, dad, nana and i went to on nana's birthday.
this is nana and mom showing me the goats.

this is mom scolding the goat cause it wasn't very nice to the other one...she was saying something about being kind to others and stuff...


pigs... pumpkin good times with my family...crazy as they are.

i also got to have dinner with my grandma and auntie chelsea and uncle scotty, i had lots of fun at their house. grandma walked around and around and around with me until her back hurt and chelsea made the best caramel apples ever.

thanks all for sharing in my memories.
love sophie.

3 comments:

Bethany Pearce said...

whoa... thats one SMALL wagon :)

The pumpkin photos are beautiful!

Happy Harvest Time indeed!

kelly ens said...

LOVE the photos.

Joan said...

My girl looks like she finds life to be a wonder and it's hers to explore, experience. It's great! Her mom and dad look pretty good too. Love the updates.
'Auntie Joan'