Wednesday, May 16, 2007

a little something i found

so...
i was doing a little spring cleaning today and look what i found...
leg warmers...
i love leg warmers...
it was so hot today, but i don't care...i wore them anyways!

scott was very impressed with my outfit. he came home for lunch and just smiled at me...he is getting used to me.

and this was sophie today...
she is soo cool...
lots of fun...



this is a video for sophie's auntie shannie.
she was upset that the last one was too short...
so here is a longer one.

4 comments:

rachel joy said...

maybe she was laughing at your outfit? Never. It's super cute. I dare say it's uber-cute.

megan edelman photography said...

corinna - you are one sexy momma - especially in those leg warmers!!!Scott was probably smiling at you because he thought you were so hot!!you are the same old Corinna-girl. see you in a couple weeks.

Niki said...

Love your pics! You have character and it makes me smile! Glad you shared them!

Bethany Pearce said...

love the leg warmers! great blog :) happy to find it! I'll check in again.