Tuesday, May 1, 2007

eating a popsicle

so i am just sitting here eating a popsicle and enjoying the beautiful sunshine...and my flowers. i have red and yellow tulips, daffodils and blossoms on my trees. i woke up to birds singing outside and a daughter who slept in until seven fourty-five, how lucky am i. the popsicle is reminding me of summer and i am so looking forward to that.

in other news...

sophie sat on her own yesterday for the very first time. i'm telling you she is amazing! i thought i would share some pictures as i was a very proud mom.

i am finished my popsicle and have to get on with "things" not too sure what those things are but i know i have to do them...perhaps i will clean bathrooms today and finish drying my sheets and make my bed. oh so much fun...maybe i will just go outside instead!

5 comments:

sharon said...

Domestic Bliss! i love that you are trying to enjoy every moment!

rachel joy said...

she's brilliant!

what a lovely day for you. we're glad to hear you made a decision to stay a while longer, although we won't see you as much. may you be blessd.

rachel joy said...

I forgot to make this little sad face ... :( after the part about not seeing you much. And I'm glad to see it wasn't Sophie eating the popsicle.

kelly ens said...

way to go sophie!
love the flowers. so beautiful.

mmjiaxin said...

tiffany and co jewelry
louboutin shoes uk
fitflops
yeezy boost 350 v2
fitflops sale clearance
true religion jeans
cheap air jordans
lacoste online shop
air jordan retro
michael kors outlet online
gg