Monday, October 11, 2010

fourteen years of beauty...

fourteen years of friendship, eleven years of flirting and seven years of falling in love. i have to say, when i saw you from across the field that one year at camp, you kinda stole my heart, and you may have had it ever since. i liked you a whole lot then...just ask anyone who knew me!
i just love you a whole lot more now. you are the most beautiful man i know and i am so very thankful for you.
i love you more than the effort it took to feed our girls butternut squash soup tonight. i love you with my whole heart. i have always loved you. i will always love you.

2 comments:

kelly ens said...

oh my word...yes, you liked him a WHOLE lot from way back when we would sing his name into a Veggie Tales song.
happy anniversary, you two :)

megan edelman photography said...

wow....does this ever bring back memories...pretty sure I took at least one of those pictures too :) You guys are awesome together!