Tuesday, October 20, 2009

picking apples

something about fall, maybe the warm knitted sweaters, the scarfs, the tea warming your hands, the crisp days with sunshine...even though our falls are more full of rain, i still love them. i love watching the colors change, i love listening to the rain fall, even playing in puddles. there just is something romantic about fall.
i tend to romanticize many things. i can picture my family, the setting, the adventure we are having...and twenty two dollars worth of picked apples later, this is one of my favorite spots to take my family.
this is the first year we have taken the little hay ride, so scott bought us all little honey sticks, they are well documented as sophie loved hers.
my favorite part, apple picking, something about a two year old with an apple the size of her face, makes me smile. i so love that my family indulges my need for romance. i don't really know how to care for flowers and i am not good at keeping cards, but i do know how to spend time together, especially outside, on little adventures, especially picking apples.

3 comments:

kelly ens said...

pretty stinkin' cute pictures.
very glad to see scott's hair short again :)

megan edelman photography said...

oooh...so excited for our trip to the pumpkin patch too....i love you my romantic friend...you and your cute brown hat :)

raybanoutlet001 said...

dolce and gabbana shoeseasy
kobe 9 elitetoday!
michael kors ukshow
pandora jewelryHow
versacethis
michael kors outletlink-up
cheap nfl jerseys wholesalesheet
pandora outletlinky
nike outletis
jimmy choo shoesthe