Friday, March 6, 2009

beautiful days together

recent days have reminded me of the precious gift i have in my family. they have reminded me that not everything or everyone lasts forever. these days and events have pulled at my heart strings and have made me weep. today i spent the morning soaking the in the grace of God, through sunshine, two little girls, and a wonderful husband who reminded me again today how much he loves our little life. today i say thank you to the Lord for the gifts in my life. today i say thank you to my family for helping me create beautiful memories. today i am reminded as to how much i have. what more can i ask for than this? and yet, i am only human and will forget these things, i will get frustrated with the situations i find myself in and will have little patience for those in them with me. i will easily forget to be thankful, i will easily forget how much i have. i take a deep breath in realizing these things, and walk forward in the knowledge and truth that i am thankful today, and this is all that i have. i have this beautiful day to spend together.

No comments: