Wednesday, October 22, 2008

wednesday

wednesday, you may be wondering...what is so important about wednesday? well, it is and has been an adventure, then again every day is an adventure here at the werdal house. let me share as a picture says a thousand words. our mornings...sophie is so excited to see and be with penny. penny, which you may not be able to tell in the pictures, is crying. going out for our morning walk around campus. sophie brings her baby and is very intent on showing anyone and everyone her special baby...i want for you all to look at the face she is giving me...and we haven't even started the walk yet, we are just going for the door. these are a series of pictures where the end resulted in mom carring the baby buggy, pushing penelope in the stroller and holding the hand of sophie as we walked home in rather loud tears because after mom told us not to kick or push baby away and we continued to do so, so baby and buggy were taken away from us for the rest of the day. the best part of this story is that on the way home, i heard footsteps behind me and it was scott who was running to help me out...that is how loud sophie was crying, scott heard her in his office. a little yami for lunch always helps the day go well. and at present...sophie has not yet fallen asleep, in fact she is out of bed after being in there for some time and my sarcastic side is up after having a student walk past my window and yell out that in making the baby (sophie) cry i was a bad person and i should open the blinds on her window. i would really actually like to go and find that student and... so these are the events of wednesday...i told you it was an adventure here.

2 comments:

sharon said...

whoa! quite the morning! i love her little pigtails...you are trying so hard eh Cor? ;-) hey...what is yami???

Chels said...

That was me outside your window on Wednesday telling you to open the blinds. I'm the one who taught Sophie to push the baby like that.

I have a few little things for Penelope. I don't know when I will ever get out there! But I'm gonna try to see you soon.