Saturday, March 8, 2008

gotta love a little KD

perhaps i am the worst blogger ever, perhaps life gets in the way sometimes, perhaps i don't have any words to communicate. this past month has offered many obstacles to scott and i, and in the midst of them all i had no cohesive thoughts to offer anyone, let alone a computer and keyboard. it feels as though now i am not sure of the point of writing as there has been much "water under the bridge" but as my dear friend sharon writes, "it is time to get on with it." so here i am, a month past with no words or descriptions of my life but ready to share about today... today, i ate almost a whole box of kraft dinner...so gross i know, but for some reason i just kept eating it and loving it. the best part is why in the world do i even have that stuff in my house, who knows, but there it was and now it is gone. those who know me well know that i am not a kraft dinner person, first there is no nutritious value what so ever and second...well, it's just not me to eat it. the whole time i was eating all i could hear was my friend megs voice sharing (maybe it was scolding) with me how many calories were in it, and how bad this little lunch of mine was for me....hee hee hee, i just kept on eating. but now i am paying for it. sitting here, rocking just a little to help ease the pain of the kraft dinner lunch...so good in the mouth, not so good in the belly.

7 comments:

megan edelman photography said...

Corinna, Corinna, CORINNA!!!!!
1. You are a great blogger who had a crazy month
2.Sharon is dear and I am not???
3.It's definitely a scolding
4.1000 calories in a prepared box of KD - YOWSAS!!!
5.Oh well, it was a rare occasion. You are learning your lesson, but I AM sorry you are hurting!
Love you..let's play soon!

sharon said...

ah--will you never learn!!? But i agree (but am in the closet about that, so i will flatly defy if you ask me in public if i eat that junk!!)--it is good once in awhile--but yup--going down is better than when it is down!!

hey--saw into the Wild today--really enjoyed it....

love your 'dear' friend!! xoxoox

rachel joy said...

This is Paul, and I am so going to eat a whole box of that goodness right now! I have been craving it for weeks and just the other day bought 24 boxes for half price...oh how lovely.

My stomach may not feel so poorly afterwards but the consequences of my waist line will likely suffer.

Niki said...

Yup, loved it preggo with Jorja and have not eaten it (or wanted to) since. But sometimes it just hits the spot!

kelly ens said...

done that a few times in my life, but not in a LONG time. Despite all it's badness for you, I'm glad you enjoyed the taste for that rare moment.

yeah, let's get together soon. I saw julie yesterday and she agreed.

rachel joy said...

This is Rachel. And Paul bought that KD when I mistakenly sent him to the store alone! I would never do such a thing. And if I buy it, it's only a few at a time. Not a stinkin 24!

Katie said...

I was just searchign the web to see how many calories were in it.. because I just ate a whole box- not almost.. I actually ate a whole box ! And now I feel disgusting haha. But anyway the search lead to your blog, pretty cool. And now Im not alone in eating poorly sometimes haha