Wednesday, January 19, 2011

this is my family.
theses are the ones i am held accountable to.
it is for these three and i that i make my choices.
they are my adventurers and fellow side kicks.
they make me smile and weep, they remind me to let go.
these are the ones who make my gray hair multiply and crows feet deepen.
this one is witty and sharp.
she has some of the greatest ideas ever thought.
her age is no reflection of her wisdom.
this one is mischievous and knows it.
her laugh comes from her toes.
she may get into more trouble than her sister someday.
i am their mom
i am their lover
simple and beautiful.

2 comments:

kelly ens said...

love this. that one picture of penny laughing is amazing. she's growing up! :)
can't wait to see you soon!

Joan said...

I love the pictures. I love the way you write. You will always have a place in my heart.