Monday, November 15, 2010

a wednesday walk

walking calms my heart, something about exploring creation even in small ways that draws me a little closer to our Lord. having gone from finding the majesty of God on the tops of mountains, looking across an early morning horizon through snow covered peaks, to finding His gentleness in the dew drops and spider webs. a piece of my heart is to see care taken for this magnificent creation, which means that even our daily walks and interactions teach us to respect and care for all that we have been given.
this walk i carried my camera and documented the way we saw God in the things that were around us.
-my little partners in crime-
-how sophie sees her world-
-pennys view point-
so beautiful the way a season can change. leaves on the ground are just as impressive as those still hanging onto their branches. the sun streaming through the trees and the color that surrounds us, we give thanks. i miss my days in the mountains, but i am thankful for the little adventurers who travel by my side and explore the twigs and rocks with me now.

2 comments:

Niki said...

Well captured! Again, so glad you are enjoying life and those GORGEOUS little girls of yours!!

All the shots are beautiful, but the shadow one of the three of you is my fave!!!!

Susan said...

Those are some very nice autumn photos.