Wednesday, April 9, 2008

a note from sophie

hello friends and family...
i wanted to share that i am going to be a big sister! i know my mom wanted to be the one to tell you all but she is in the bathroom with her head in the toilet...again. yesterday grandma came over to play with me while mommy and daddy went to the doctors to hear the heart beat...they said my baby sister/brother (whomever it is) is doing well and growing strong. this is good news as baby has not had the greatest time getting started. but it seems all is well now, and come the middle of october i will get to hold and love this new baby. yeah for me.

8 comments:

vfehr said...

congratuations Sophie, Corinna and Scott! this is so exciting! by the way, Sophie you look so pretty in your blue dress- I remember coming over a few weeks ago and watching you display all your beatufiul dresses in a fashion show for me!

love of love,
Victoria

kelly ens said...

that is SOOOO exciting!!! congratulations you guys. i hope the morning sickness passes SOON! i'm so exicted!!! we get to be prego together :)

rachel joy said...

woo hoo! But no fun for how you're feeling. I hope it gets more enjoyable soon. :)

Niki said...

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! Sophie, you will LOVE being a big sister and I'm sure you will do a great job too!

Give you mom (and dad!) a big hug for me! Tell her we hope she feels good again soon!

We'll have you over again soon!

sharon said...

yay sophie---you will be a super sista!!!

megan edelman photography said...

sophie,
I think you give good hugs so you will be a really good big sister. When my turn comes, maybe you can give me some tips.
love, halle

MamaZ said...

Congratulation, Sophie! (oh, and your parents too). Be nice to mommy, she's not feeling too good right now. Don't forget to sing songs and tell stories to your little baby and give her a big hug for me.

Russ and Carmen said...

Wow!! Congratulations guys! Really exciting news! I hope you feel better soon... October sounds like a great time to have a baby!! This time we'll be able to meet your new baby before he/she's 1 year old!! yay!!!!