Saturday, June 16, 2007

letters from sophie

dear family and friends...

i wanted to share with you what i have been doing since i have arrived on the island, ps i have been having a ball and have had much to do.

we flew into comox and my auntie chels and uncle scotty picked us up...this was the very first time i had seen them...it was so great. my auntie chels is a little weird, but i do love her. she put me in a brown paper bag, held me and loved me for the whole time we were together.

i was even fed my very first orange...not sure if i liked it or not...
my uncle scotty held me and played with me during the reception of my new anutie tiana and uncle thayne's wedding. how fun. my very first wedding and it was beautiful. i am so lucky to have such a wonderful family and now to have a new anutie...yeah for me.

the new addition to our family...tiana werdal!

we visited with friends while we were in parksville, a friend of daddy's who he has known for a very long time, erica and freddy. they have a little boy named charlie, he was very good looking...and he decided he needed to bless me!

then my daddy left to return home and finish his work...i missed him a lot, he is a great dad and i get to celebrate him on sunday, my very first daddy's day. i love you dad.

when dad left, my nanna came upisland to visit with gramma and i and mommy. we went to coombs together and gramma bought me a really fun watermelon hat. we had lunch together and poked in the shops,i even got to see the goats on the roof.

wow...lots to share, and i am not done...

we were finished in parksville and so headed down to victoria.

i have been to dallas point, the beach, fort rod hill and even drank mcdonalds thanks to nanna...mom was not very happy!

i have started to eat solids...rice cereal, squash and peas. have rolled from my front to my back twice and still love my baths.

i thought i would just add a few random pictures of myself before i carry on with my letter...

lets see what else...

i have been up to my pappa's house and visited with his sheep, he also took mommy, auntie shannie, her friend and i on a tractor ride. we have had my great grandparents over for dinner, and i got to go out with the girls to celebrate my auntie shannies 30th birthday. happy birthday.

so,

that's me and my family. my mommy says hi to you all. thanks for thinking of us and waiting so long for all these pictures. we will keep you posted as to any other adventures we have...


4 comments:

kelly ens said...

dear sophie,
next to me, you are the cutest baby girl in the world. that's what my mommy says, and she's always right. i hope we can meet soon and play. I'll even share my toys with you.
love,
taeya

rachel joy said...

dear bosie, (ya, I still haven't learned how to say your name properly.) I talk about you when I see something that reminds me of being at your house. Marty & I have been having wrestling matches to see who gets to ask you on out on a playdate. But Mom says we have to share. So we decided that would be okay since Taeya is really Marty's true love. It will be so fun to see you soon. We both think you're really pretty.

Love from Max.

(Kelly, I just had to go with your comment theme!)

Chels said...

dear Sophie,

I feel sorry for all the other babies in the world because you are THE CUTEST thing ever!!!

Chels said...

ha... didn't actually read the comments before mine.. sad... I'm not original...